May 05, 2006

I'M ECSTATIC!

     About a month ago, I borrowed my sister's computer to back up some files because my iPod was acting goofy and I needed to make sure the music that I don't already physically own was backed up on another hard drive. On my way home from my sister's house, my iPod froze up and was making funny sounds. I tried to reset it, but to no avail. When I got home, I plugged it into the wall and was able to make it work. But wait...where's all my music and podcasts? They're gone! All GONE! I rarely, infact very rarely lose my temper. But losing roughly $10,000 in music did the trick and I broke my kitchen chair after throwing it across the room. I tried for a couple of weeks to get the thing working and figure out what the hell was going on.

Here is what my iPod looked like on that fateful day:


Well...

     Today, I turned the thing on (planning to sell it), and lo and behold; MY MUSIC WAS BACK!! All of it! It seems to be working fine now and all my music is there. I'm planning on backing it up tonight when I get home. No potty break, no dinner; backing up iPod files (yes, there is a way to do it).

Here is what my iPod looks like now:


See how much happier he is? Me too.

~ Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com



No comments: