February 17, 2005

Looney Looney Looney

     What the [expletive deleted] is this!!!?


If you can't tell, this is (clockwise):Wyle E. Coyote, TAZ, Bugs Bunny, Daffy (I guess so!) Duck, Lola, Road Runner.

     This is the most insane thing I have ever seen! They all look like bats or scorpions or something. This is WB's attempt at spicing up something that does not need to be spiced up. The new Looney Tunes will be on the WB this fall. All that keeps running through my head is the dreaded day some Hollywood idiot decides to remake Star Wars. That will be the same day I "accidentally" fall off the IDS tower.



Links:
I'm not linking to this nonsense.

1 comment:

Big Scott said...

YES!!!! THANK YOU!!! I saw this the other night on CBS news. Absurd. Mel Blanc is rolling over right now as we speak! If they wanted to create a new cartoon, that's their right. Please don't besmirch the reputation on Bugs and the gang though. Name it something else. I won't allow my kid to watch this junk. Why is it that everything popular culture is pushing on our kids has to have "edge". It's out of line. "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"