February 02, 2005

Here's a Bet For You

     I will not alter this post in any way. I just flipped on the Timberwolves game. I was anxious to watch a great game against the Phoenix Suns. Then I noticed Punxsutawney Phil has decided to start Michael Olowakandi tonight. I flipped off the game and rushed to my cmputer to issue this challenge. If the Wolves win tonight, I will pay anyone who reads this post $15,000. You read right! I won't delete this post (not that you'd ever know if I did).
     Now, we're playing the Suns, the best team in basketball right now, but even if we were playing the Hornets I would still issue this bet to anyone. We cannot win with Olowakandi on the floor. Period. I'm tired of this. Something must be done. I'll watch the pre-state of the union speech coverage on Fox instead. If the Timberwolves win tonight, e-mail me anytime in the next 3 days, and I will send you a briefcase with crisp $100 bills totalling not less than $15,000.

No comments: