June 12, 2006

The Saga of Danny and Maria Episode III: End of an Era

     As I returned home from work the other day, I noticed a big moving van out in front of my apartment complex. I didn't think too much of it as people are constantly moving in and out of this place. But then, after my evening run, I noticed an unusual amount of noise coming from Danny and Maria's apartment upstairs. I am actually used to commotion up there, but this was different. I put the two together immediately; moving van, commotion upstairs, uh-oh! Danny and Maria are leaving me! I ran upstairs and walked past their place and sure enough, the door was propped open, cardboard boxes were everywhere and they were trying to figure out how to carry an entertainment center and a birdcage out to the van at the same time (God know why).

     So yes, I got to see what they both looked like. I actually had a chance encounter with them a month or so back, but never got around to letting you all know about it. Trust me, it's not really a great sight. She's twice his size and he looks like a shorter, dorkier version of the Marlboro Man.

     Anyway, I mentioned as I passed by that moving sucks, and Maria responded with, "indeed!" So I got to say goodbye in my own way and they are off to greener pastures hopefully. I hope for their neighbor's sake they are moving into a house, or somewhere on the ground floor. I will miss the buggers.

     It does explain the crazy crazy sex they had the night before though. One last romp through the dining room and kitchen for me to listen to I guess, then off to ...wherever.
God bless 'em.

Danny and Maria Episode I
Danny and Maria Episode II

~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com



No comments: