June 17, 2006

Two Posts in One

     I saw someone today whom I have not seen for roughly two months. After hello, the first thing she said to me was, "you look like you're losing weight." Yes! I guess the crap in the gym is starting to pay off. Since I don't own a scale, it's hard for me to tell.


~ Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com


------------------------------------------------------------

     I downloaded the following albums today from my favorite Russian website:

Zero 7 - The Garden
Ween - Shinola
Secret Machines - Ten Silver Drops
The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
The Long Winters - Ultimatum
Keane - Under the Iron Sea
Elbow - Cast of Thousands
Elbow - Leaders of the Free World
Gomez - How We Operate

Lots of music for the next couple of weeks. Nice.

~ Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com



No comments: