April 23, 2006

Only in My Dreams

     I had a dream last night that I met Darth Vader. It was probably the most terrifying experience I have ever felt...

     I went to a party with a friend. He knew everybody and I knew no one. My friend left with a girl or something and I just hung out and mingled and met new people. I was having a good time, until... Everyone instantly stopped talking and set down their drinks. The stereo was unplugged and two girls quickly put on these long black robes/cloaks and ran to close the blinds on the windows (I don't know why). I tried to ask the person next to me what was happening and he just shook his head very slowly and quietly said, "sshh." So I did. Still standing in silence and trying to figure out what the hell was going on, there was a sound of the apartment door unlocking. Everyone in the room stiffened and stood completely at attention. I thought, "this is weird." Then the door opened and Lord Vader stepped in. I absolutley froze. I can't tell you how real it seemed. I was so scared that my heart was racing at double time. Vader quickly surveyed the room and I started to choke and thought it was Vader choking me. I realized it wasn't him and that I was so surprised I had inhaled incorrectly and breathed in some of my own saliva. I made a coughing noise and Vader looked right at me. I nearly shat myself with fear as he began to walk right...towards...me.

     I must have fainted in the dream, because that's when I woke up. I laid awake at 4am for a few mintues processing what had just happened. It was scary. I hope I never really have to meet the Dark Lord for real.

     I know, I know. I need therapy.


-Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com


No comments: