February 27, 2007

So Tell Me What Ya Want, What Ya Really Really Want. Well I'll Tell Ya What I Want, What I Really Really Want...

     Just heard this morning that there's a slight chance that the Spice Girls may get back together this summer for one more UK tour for AIDS charity. Yeah, baby.. yeah!

     In other news, if the Oscars are any indication, it shouldn't be too hard to get a grammy this year. I'm planning on getting a super group together and remaking The Beatles' White Album.





~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com

3 comments:

muddy elephant said...

I'm content to die now because Van Halen is back with David Lee Roth. And the cradle will Rock!

muddy elephant said...

you still have "blog owner approval?"

drewbacca said...

I originally wanted the title of this post to be:

"So Tell Me What Ya Want, What Ya Really Really Want. Well I'll Tell Ya What I Want, What I Really Really Want. I wanna Ha! I wanna Ha! I Wanna Really Really Really Really Sing-a Sing a Song."

But Blogger wouldn't let me have a title that long. It's also sad that I know those lyrics.


~Andrew James
MoviePatron.com