July 14, 2004

You've Got to be Joking....

     For those of you that know me, I am known in some circles as "the guy to ask about movies." This is generally true, although I have slowed down in the last couple of years...life just got too busy. However, I still see most of the big movies that come out, and am enjoying discussing and indeed writing about them.
     The following list contains a big secret in my life that no one knows about...until now. These are films that I have never seen, but should have, because everyone else has. I have seen some parts or even large chunks of most of them, but I have never seen the film in its entirety. These fims are on all the time on cable (TNT, TBS), local channels, and are basically seeable anytime, I just never got around to it. You may not believe me in some cases, but I swear...I have never seen any of these (listed in no particular order):

Godfather II
Toy Story
Grease!
The Sound of Music
Tootsie
The Graduate
It's a Wonderful Life
Animal House
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Jaws
Space Balls


sshhhhh...don't tell anyone.



UPDATE (3/31/07): I HAVE now seen Godfather II, Toy Story and The Graduate.


~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com

1 comment:

Big Scott said...

I have even more respect for you now. You've never seen that piece of garbage "Grease".