March 15, 2009

The Bus Blog - Episode 1: So I'm Riding the Bus Now

     It's been a while since I've done any personal blogging. Movie world is just taking up too much time... oh yeah, and I'm on a bus for up to 3 hours a day. Hence, this new series on metro transit.

As some of you may know, I've decided to go green (a term I'm beginning to loathe) and ride the bus to work. I tried it for a few days with the cash fare and decided it worked well enough to go for broke and keep my car parked for an entire month and see how it goes. So I purchased the 31-Day pass and have been taking the bus (or walking) everywhere I need to go since about the first of the month. I've been meaning to start this daily bus blog for some time. Well, here it is.

I will play catch up with my experiences over the next few days and weeks.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice.

I commute to work daily (a 3 hour round trip) and it provides lots of time for reading & podcast listening. Mind you, the recent acquisition of an iTouch means that I can catch up on TV during my commute. Not doing as much reading as I'd like...