July 14, 2007

This Blog is Rated PG

     After surfing a bit this evening in preparation for my little project with The OFC Top 100, I got distracted by interesting looking stories and links and have come to find a site that knows the rating of every blog out there. According to them...



Here is the criteria they give as to why I'm rated PG...
"This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
poop (2x) assholes (1x)"

     Now while I'm sure this may be accurate in the last few months, I know for a fact that if you check the archives for this blog, there are more than a couple F-bombs (which by the MPAA would make this an "R" rated blog after two F-bombs) and some other profanities.

     Oh well, I can live with PG. It gives me a higher readership and keeps me within the blogger "ring" of blogs that are connected.

No comments: