January 13, 2007

Drunken Rant #1 (A-P)

     This is the first in a series of ups and downs lately that I feel the need to communicate at 2am after 3 beers, 2 gimlets and a shot of Dr. McGillicuddy...

A) People on the road suck. The speed limit is 70 mph, why are you going 50mph? The fact that you are old, Somalian, drive a cab or any combination of the three is not an excuse. Grow up.

B) The constant bitching about 20,000 more troops in Iraq. A, they are mostly coming from Kuwait and are therefore there alrready. B, This is what the people have beem clamoring for, for 2 years (I can provide several quotes from many "distinguished" democrats to prove it). So lighten up.

C) If you are on the George Harsison Fan Club at Champps on Thursday in Burnsville, lick my butthole. I will take any one of you on, any day of the week in movie trivia. Ganging up on me with your bullshit technology only encourages me to press on. You will not defeat me forever. What will happen the day you DON'T win the $100 and can't pay for your drinks? Don't come crying to me because I know more than you...... pansies.

D) To the chicks at Eagle Street looking for a three-some: Great idea, but wrong way to go about asking me for it. Nice try. I like White Russians; but not THAT much!

E) Elephant - see it today.

F) I watched the worst episode of "Curb Your Enthusisasm" I've ever seen. So bad in fact, that I may stop watching the series all together (after 4 seasons!). Bingo is now lame in my book.

G) If you think Babel is "garbage" - I hate you.

J) I have still yet to play Guitar Hero II. This is annoying and it is all my friends' fault for owning it but not having a convenient time for me to come over and play. Get up to date on my schedule and deal with it.

K) My Dad rules. If you disagree, prove it and I'll punch you in the kidney.

L) The IRS needs to think about simplifyling their crap.

M) Myspace is seriously trying my patience.

N) Yes, I know "H" and "I" comes after G; but this is MY blog. Fuck off.

O) My entire toenail fell off tonight on the second toe on my right foot. I was wondering what the hell was scratching the bottom of my foot all night!

P) "Bright eyed and bushy tailed" is not the phrase I would use for how I will feel in about 3 hours when I have to go to work for the first work weekend in almost 8 months.

~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com

No comments: