December 07, 2006

Weak Hearts on Suvivor

     I think I may have written about this before, but after my nightly news watching, I kept the TV on long enough to catch the beginning of "Survivor" on CBS. Although I didn't watch the whole thing, I just watched the first 20 minutes in which the reward challenge took place.

     The reward for winning this challenge was a great meal along with one loved one who visited each survivor. Before the challenge started, each tribal member got a very quick reunion with their loved one (wife, sister, father, etc.). This is where it gets sad. I don't mean sad like I felt bad, I mean sad like in pathetic.

     Now, I love my family with all my heart, but I gotta be honest; I think I can bare not to see any one of them for 31 days without breaking down and absolutely sobbing nearly uncontrollably as these people did. This includes the traditionally, less emotional men. One guy could hardly stand when he caught a glimpse of his wife. C'mon man, are you kidding me? You can't spend 3 weeks away from your wife without a complete and total break down? Where the hell did your balls go? This goes for all of you; including the women.



~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com

No comments: