September 14, 2006

Sawyer-isms

     As a huge fan of "Lost," one of my favorite characters is Sawyer. One of the reasons he's on the top of my list of favorite characters is his condescension towards other characters and the nick-names he gives people. Here's a list of nicknames I have come up with off the top of my head. Can you think of more?

Shannon - Sticks
Boone - Metro
Jin - Mr Myagi, Chewie, Mr Sulu (haha!)
Jack - Doc, Dr Doolittle, Dr. Quinn
Lock - Mr. Clean
Kate - Freckles, Sassafrass, Sweet Cheeks
Sun - Bettie, Tokyo Rose
Michael - Han
Charlie - VH1 Has-been
Walt - Short-Round
Hurley - Jabba, Staypuff, Hoss, Jethro
Sayid - Abdul, Al Jazeera, Captain Falafel, Mohammad
Anna Lucia - Ponce de Leon

I'm sure there are way more, but these are the ones I've put together in my head over the last 24 hours.

~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com

Update - I just found this site: List of Sawyer's nicknames

No comments: