September 30, 2005

Christmas Only Comes Once a Year...In September

     I know I say this every year, but once again the religious holiday season has started early for some retailers. I walked through Target a week ago, and already they had some Christmas decorations up. Fake trees filled an entire aisle. It's not even Halloween yet for God's sake! Hell, it's not even October!

     Again, I know it's said by me and everyone else around the water cooler every year, but still... it won't be long til they just leave all the lights and trees and what-not up all year long. Why bother taking it all down if you just have to put it right back up again in two months anyway?

     Of course, I'll be boycotting Target for the last two months of the year again anyway if they don't allow the Salvation Army to ring that annoying bell and ask me for money.




No comments: