December 27, 2004

Blog for Today

     So much crap going on the last few days, I haven't had time for anything. I have not seen one movie in 2 weeks. It is starting to affect my work. I wanna see these. In no particular order:

The Machinist
Meet The Fockers
Ocean's 12
Flight of the Phoenix
The Life Aquatic
Sideways
Finding Neverland
A Series of Unfortunate Events
The Aviator

     AAAAAaaargh! So many and so little time! I've been playing Halo 2 a lot, and now I got some new games for Christmas. Baseball, Metroid Prime 2, Phantasy Star Online 2, etc... I also got the illustrated version of the Da Vincci Code that looks really entertaining, so that will take up some time. I'll link to the above movies when I get home. Also, check out my new political reants at The World According to Me.

No comments: