June 27, 2007

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

     One of the authors from my movie blog wrote this. And he is damn right.


     I don't usually make threats against people but I have to get this off my chest. If Andrew and Kurt don't have Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (Movie Patron Review) as their DVD pick of the week I am going to find out where exactly they live and I shall TP their houses.

Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon


     In all serious, my DVD pick for this week (I'm thinking of doing one every week right now) is indeed Behind the Mask. The first thing you should do is go read Andrew's review just so you know I'm not leading you astray, then watch the trailer and finally head out to the store and pick it up today. You won't be disappointed and if you are feel free to come back here and argue with me. I don't think you will feel the need to do that though.



     As a side note: I just have to say how proud I am of myself. I saw someone looking at the DVD in a store at lunch. They put the DVD back but after I told him just how good of movie this really is he decided to buy it.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Well… I only saw the trailer and I don’t know jack about the movie and to me it was hard to tell if it was comedy or a horror and it seems pretty lame, but maybe it’s just a bad trailer? Remember the trailer for “Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace”? Great trailer (at least the first one I saw), crappy movie, maybe it’s the other way around here? BUT on the other hand, after taking a peek at your movie list, we don’t have the same taste in movies. At least "Sneakers" is on it. Off to YouTube to check out the scary movies you recommended, thank god for YouTube. Hm… Thai fan huh? / Shelly