April 15, 2007

Best Movies of the Last 12 Months

     Because I have a movie web site, I don't take the time to post movie related items on this blog. And since I just saw the best film of 2007 so far, here are, in no particular order, the best films I've seen in the past 12 months. They weren't necessarily released in that time, in fact some are fairly old, but I saw them for the first time recently.

Links are provided if I happened to write a review for the title...

The Wind that Shakes the Barley
United 93
Little Children
Funky Forest
Babel
Half Nelson
Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall and Spring
Cinema Paradiso
Children of Men
Volver
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
Apocalypto
Grindhouse: Planet Terror and Death Proof
Black Snake Moan
Zodiac
3-Iron
Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
Rear Window
Oldboy
The Proposition
The Queen
Sex and Lucia
Last king of Scotland
The New World
Raise the Red Lantern
Amores Perros


Check em out.


~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com

No comments: