March 18, 2007

Creating IBCMs Using iTunes

     I just installed the new iTunes 7.1.1.5. And in case you're thinking about destroying the world with WMD, don't even THINK about using iTunes to do it. As I read some of the licence agreements, I came upon this:


     "10. Export Control. You may not..[blah blah blah]... You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons."


     So if you're thinking about destroying Dallas with your iPod or iTunes, THINK AGAIN MISTER! Steve Jobs has made it perfectly clear that this is illegal to do with his products. Now myself, I'm using my copy of Adobe Reader to manufacture Serin nerve gas. As far as I know, Adobe doesn't care if you use their software to manufacture WMD. Good luck!


~Drewbacca
MoviePatron.com

No comments: