April 10, 2005

It's All Over

The Wolves have finally done themselves in. Not mathematically, but realistically they are out of the play-offs. I thought they might do it after winning 7 of 8 last month; but now losing to Denver and being humbled by the worst team in basketball, the Atlanta Hawks.

I mean c'mon, the Hawks are now 12-64. Before playing us last night, they had lost 27 of their last 28 games. Then they embarrassed us. Sadly I won't be watching anymore games this year. I'll wait til next year. Hopefully they'll get rid of all the complainers in the off season, and come back next year stronger than ever.

At first I thought getting rid of Saunders was the right thing to do, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe Phil Jackson will move north and whip our team into shape.



www.moviepatron.com

No comments: