November 05, 2004

I'm So Sick of Kandi

     For the life of me, I can't figure out why Michael Olowakandi is in the NBA. He is nothing but a disease that corrodes everything good Kevin Garnet does for us, and is slowly infecting the rest of the team. I thought that maybe Phil Saunders would have this figured out based on last season's (especially the play-offs) performance; appartently not. Everytime Kandi's hands touch the ball, they leave a stain of dispair. He tries to be KG and winds up playing like me.
     He bobbles dribbles almost everytime he puts the ball on the floor. When this happens, about 50% of the time he turns the ball over. He misses his hook shot everytime, and his fouls are so light, that I swear they actually help the offense put the ball in the bucket for an "and one" play. On the court, he has about as much enthusiasm as an anteater in a bubble gum factory. PLEASE coach Saunders...I beg of you, have mercy on the fans... start someone else. Keep Olowakandi off the court at all costs! Watch Madsen's ferocity on the court! Are you blind!? He has heart, he has hussle, and best of all he is not Michael Olowakandi!!!!


Related Links:
Im not linking to anything cause to do so would give your computer a virus.
His stats are very misleading. Watch him play, it will make you physically ill.

No comments: